Problem when use C++ lib on Stm32

Question/Issue:
No such file or directory
1 | #include “edge-impulse-sdk/classifier/ei_classifier_config.h”
Project ID:
Context/Use case:
in this before , it has the problem of including some other files (e.g greedy_memory_planner.h)
but i included the location of edge-impulse-sdk to solve
and this seems to be the same problem
but i don’t know what can i do further cause i already included the location of edge-impulse-sdk

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -g3 -DDEBUG -c -I"C:/Users/uveuv/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.12.1/test_tflite/Debug/Core/Src" -x assembler-with-cpp -MMD -MP -MF"Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/fully_connected/esp_nn_fully_connected_s8_esp32s3.d" -MT"Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/fully_connected/esp_nn_fully_connected_s8_esp32s3.o" --specs=nano.specs -mfloat-abi=soft -mthumb -o “Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/fully_connected/esp_nn_fully_connected_s8_esp32s3.o” “…/Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/fully_connected/esp_nn_fully_connected_s8_esp32s3.S”
make: *** [Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/pooling/subdir.mk:34: Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/pooling/esp_nn_avg_pool_s8_esp32s3.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
In file included from …/Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/pooling/esp_nn_max_pool_ansi.c:1:
C:/Users/uveuv/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.12.1/test_tflite/Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/classifier/ei_classifier_config.h:56:17: note: ‘#pragma message: CMSIS-NN enabled, but neither __ARM_FEATURE_DSP nor __ARM_FEATURE_MVE defined. Falling back.’
56 | #pragma message(
| ^~~~~~~
…/Core/Src/edge-impulse-sdk/porting/espressif/ESP-NN/src/pooling/esp_nn_max_pool_s8_esp32s3.S:1:10: fatal error: edge-impulse-sdk/classifier/ei_classifier_config.h: No such file or directory
1 | #include “edge-impulse-sdk/classifier/ei_classifier_config.h”
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

i found the porting problem
but how to not port other platform?

i deleted the expressif porting folder
but memory is not enough
beside of the model ,what is the size of using edge impulse library?

Hi sorry I dont get the question, are you asking about the C++ SDK size?

yup ,cause i was trying to use edge impulse on this very small flash mcu

wanted to do some audio processing
but seems the model is very big for a microcontroller
or the ram may not enough too
but still want to ask the C++ SDK size except the model for a reference

btw could you take a look on my very old question?

i am trying to deploy edge impulse on a cortex m3 mcu which based C language
first i am unable to rewrite the project in C++
i checked the keil bat file , it basically just use armcc,armlink,armasm.
so what compiler do i need to use to compile the “.so” out and use it without any error