Nrf52832 devlopemnt board with LSM6DSL sensor

if i am trying to this command so error is different.

west build -b nrf52dk_nrf52832 -p

– west build: making build dir C:\Users\Satyaveer\ncs\example-standalone-inferencing-zephyr\build pristine
CMake Error: Error processing file: /home/arjan/Documents/EdgeImpulse/Firmware/nordic/ncs/zephyr/cmake/pristine.cmake
FATAL ERROR: command exited with status 1: ‘C:\Users\Satyaveer\ncs\v1.7.0\toolchain\opt\bin\cmake.EXE’ -DBINARY_DIR=/home/arjan/Documents/EdgeImpulse/Firmware/example-standalone-inferencing-zephyr/build -DSOURCE_DIR=/home/arjan/Documents/EdgeImpulse/Firmware/example-standalone-inferencing-zephyr -P /home/arjan/Documents/EdgeImpulse/Firmware/nordic/ncs/zephyr/cmake/pristine.cmake

Zephyr is still using references to my machine.

Can remove the build folder and try again?

Hi @Arjan
we have successfully removed the build folder after that example is successfully built with the command.
after I have used this flash command (west flash) so I am getting the output log:

– west flash: rebuilding
ninja: no work to do.
– west flash: using runner nrfjprog
Using board 682760053
– runners.nrfjprog: Flashing file: C:\Users\Satyaveer\ncs\example-standalone-inferencing-zephyr\build\zephyr\zephyr.hex
Parsing hex file.
Erasing page at address 0x0.
Erasing page at address 0x1000.
Erasing page at address 0x2000.
Erasing page at address 0x3000.
Erasing page at address 0x4000.
Erasing page at address 0x5000.
Erasing page at address 0x6000.
Erasing page at address 0x7000.
Erasing page at address 0x8000.
Erasing page at address 0x9000.
Applying system reset.
Checking that the area to write is not protected.
Programing device.
Enabling pin reset.
Applying pin reset.
– runners.nrfjprog: Board with serial number 682760053 flashed successfully.

Hi @satyaveersingh,

That’s good news! Now you can use terminal connection to validate the output. Next step is to add sensors you want to use. As I mentioned we don’t fully support the nrf52832 so code for this you’ve to add yourself. But you can keep the project firmware-nrf52840-5340-dk as a reference.

Hi @Arjan
After flashing we have installed CLI tools for edge-impulse.

In Which Pins of the NRF52832 Development board need to be Connect to the Tx and Rx pins of UART to USB.beacuse of Nrf52832 Dev board all pins are multitasking.

my Hardware connection is nrf52832 development board with UART to USB connected to my computer.

it is done the setup for edge-impulse?

hello @Arjan

we can see the output in CLI-tools and I found we are not using external UART communication.
this is output log :
Edge Impulse impulse runner v1.13.16
[SER] Connecting to /dev/ttyACM1
[SER] Connected to /dev/ttyACM1
*** Booting Zephyr OS build v2.6.99-ncs1 ***
Edge Impulse standalone inferencing (Zephyr)
The size of your ‘features’ array is not correct. Expected 375 items, but had 6

another thing is there,
how can add another sensor please guide me further.

Hi @satyaveersingh,

You could follow this tutorial on running the impulse locally and how to fix the size of the features array.

Hi @Arjan

as per your suggestion, we have tried this SDK https://github.com/edgeimpulse/example-dataforwarder-zephyr but we are unable to build the project successfully.

so can you provide any reliable source for the lsm6dsl sensor’s SDK which is compatible to nrf52832 development board.

Hi @satyaveersingh,

You can start based on the standalone example that you sucessfully compiled.

From there you need to feed the accelerometer’s data into the features array, you can read more technical details in our documentation here (ie depending if you want features in Flash or RAM).

Also below is a code snippet for your accelerometer, using an STM32 board but the function should be similar on the Nordic:

Aurelien

1 Like

Hello @aurel
Greetings!!!

Thank you for your reply.

We do the same changes and the result is shown as below image,

Please verify the above result.

Also, help us to send data in the edge impulse console. Can you explain the data upload in which section of the edge impulse console?

Let us know if you have any questions.

we are following by this link.